We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and persistent HR Professional to be the expert in all matters HR related. You will be supporting a growing team, and acting as the HR Business Partner to our two diverse divisions of the company.
- Provide strategic day-to-day support to the business, researching and implementing HR policies and best practices, and guiding managers in all matters HR related.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment process from job posting creation, to initial interview screening, coordinating secondary interviews, and putting together offer letters
- Manage the full onboarding and off-boarding process including coordinating training schedules, ensuring a positive first-week experience.
- Act as the Benefits Administrator- answering questions, and coordinating with our online Benefits provider.
- Execute Payroll- including reviewing timecard calculations as presented by managers and entering the information into ADP.
- Office Management- Ordering office supplies and organizing corporate functions.
- Coordinate, Participate, and at times conduct safety training for employees
- Perform all other functions as directed by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field and 3 years of progressive HR Experience (degree can be replaced by additional experience)
- Knowledge of State and Federal employment laws required
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, HRIS systems, and ATS systems a plus
- Knowledge of recruiting for a call center and Professional environment a plus
- Knowledge of Accounting a plus
- Organized and detail oriented to a maniacal degree (we are not kidding)
- Experienced working in a start-up environment or ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
To be considered, you must live within a commutable distance to Santa Barbara/ Goleta area.
Lull is a results-oriented, success-driven environment filled with a broad and dynamic team of individuals.
About Lull Ventures, LLC
Lull is a Santa Barbara, CA-based direct-to-consumer mattress company. We design, engineer and craft our mattresses using only the highest quality materials. We deliver this incredible sleep experience directly to our customers' doorstep at a fraction of the cost of a traditional mattress. Our customers can try our mattresses for 100 days, then decide if the mattress is right for them. If not, we will pick it up for free and offer a full refund.
Since our launch in November 2015, we have sold thousands of mattresses and our customers have given us over 1,000 5-star reviews. We were recently awarded a "Best Buy" rating by Consumer Reports. Lull has been featured on the Today Show, People Magazine, Better Homes and more.